CED High Flyin' Membership Drive
80 New Members in 80 Days
Your boarding pass is ready. Join CED as we prepare for a fantastic entrepreneurial journey in 2012 and 2013. We're quite excited for the next 18 months, and you can expect big things from us here at CED, with the CED Tech Venture Conference occurring in September, a new lineup of programs specifically created to help entrepreneurs understand the funding environment, and an increased membership in both CED's FastTrac program and the Venture Mentoring Service.
And that isn't even half of what we do to assist entrepreneurs in our network. The benefits of joining CED include gaining individual access to key dealmakers in the entrepreneurial community in the Research Triangle, personalized support, and invitations to dynamic networking and knowledge events in the area. CED members are also invited to contribute guest posts to this blog, and to work with CED's marketing director to ensure that their company news is reaching local and national contacts in their industry.
We're celebrating our successes and launching the High Flyin' Membership Drive, which rewards our current members for extending the CED network. There's a $350 United Airlines credit on the line, and we already have members vying for the honor of being one of the first passengers on United's new nonstop flight from RDU to San Francisco.
Will you be that passenger? You can help secure your boarding pass by joining in the membership drive. Here's a few additional details on the competition:
- A "potential new member" is any individual or company that does not currently hold an active CED membership.
- Potential new members must pay in full and start new membership by June 30, 2012.
- Potential new members must register for their new membership online by visiting www.cednc.org/membership and list your name in the "referral" section in order for you to receive contest credit.
- If you need help, you may facilitate an introduction of the prospective new member to CED's Jane Royall via email and she can process the new membership directly.
- No lists--prospective new members must sign up online or by working directly with CED's Jane Royall.
- The contest winner will be announced on July 15, 2012.
We're currently 28% to our goal, with 23 new CED members in the past 19 days. With 61 days left, we're on track to make our goal. Yet we cannot reach it on our own--we need your help. Please send an email to a friend recommending CED membership, or encourage your company to join if they haven't yet done so. For more details on how to help, review our High Flyin' Membership Drive announcement.
Welcome our new CED Members:
- Align Global Consulting
- Andrew Carson Stuart
- Evideo Verify
- Flow Circus
- G. Timothy Pate
- inMotion Now
- Investors Mosaic
- Lu Silverstein
- North Bridge Reporting
- Paul Immanuel
- RTI International
- Vincent Barnett