To play an intricate role in ArchiveSocial taking the social media archiving industry by storm AND have fun doing it!
Who we are:
Social media has tons of benefits, but its not all fun and games for a business. Many businesses have to deal with legal and compliance headaches such as record keeping, audits, and potential lawsuits. ArchiveSocial safely takes away the pain so that businesses can better leverage social media. Today, ArchiveSocial provides the industry’s leading technology for capturing and preserving business-grade records of social media activity. We’ve already had many successes, working with the likes of the State of North Carolina, City of Austin, and National Archives & Records Administration. We just believe this is the tip of the iceberg, and are looking for folks to help us take the business to the next level.
- Call 50-75 cold and existing leads daily
- Properly articulate ArchiveSocial’s value prop
- Move prospects through the sales pipeline via discovery calls, online product demonstrations, objection handling and smooth negation
- Manage your customer engagements using Salesforce - Prior experience using Salesforce is not a pre-requisite, but a willingness to learn is.
- Close sales
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 6 months or more of B2B sales experience
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make one team member laugh daily
- Competitive compensation with uncapped plan (includes salary)
- Bonuses for exceeding quota
- Equity potential – based on performance
If you’re ready to make a difference; please submit your resume w/ cover letter to:
Adam Tury (Director of Sales)