CloudCamp RTP, held August 6 at the Carrboro Century Center, is an ‘unconference’ where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchange ideas. With the rapid change occurring in the industry, we need a place where we can meet to share our experiences, challenges and solutions. At CloudCamp, you are encouraged to share your thoughts in several open discussions, as we strive for the advancement of Cloud Computing.
Some of the speakers and topics are listed below:
- Mark Hinkle, Citrix & Cloud.com, Director, Cloud Computing Community
- “Crash Course in Open Source Cloud Computing”
- Stuart Jeffreys, PhD, UNC-CH
- “The Genomics Data Crisis”
- Dave Kellerman, BizComWeb.com
- “Cloud tools for Small & Medium-Sized Companies”
- Valdez Ladd, Raleigh ISSA. MBA, MS ISM, CISSP, CISA
- “The Cloud Security Alliance”
- Jeff Huber, www.knowitapp.com
- “Trends in Identity Management”
- …and more.
Get more information, Register & Speak: www.cloudcamp.org/rtp