8:30 am - 9:30 am: Registration and Breakfast
9:30 am - 10:15 am: Keynote (Bev Purdue, Governor of North Carolina)
10:30 am - 12:00 pm: LaunchBox10 Portfolio Company Presentations
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm: Lunch
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm: Opportunities to meet one on one with LaunchBox10 Portfolio Companies
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm: Rigsbee Hall Cocktail Reception where in addition the LaunchBox10 companies, some of RTPs most promising early-stage companies will be showcasing their companies
LaunchBox10 Company Overviews
- Lifestyle behavior modification solution prescribed by health care professionals to treat obesity
- Web based medical triage service utilized by consumers and health care providers to minimize unnecessary visits to doctors offices and emergency rooms
- Platform for fantasy sports that in addition to season leagues enables daily games, dynasty leagues and the ability to securely play fantasy sports for cash prizes
- e-commerce analytics solution that enables merchants to optimize and maximize revenue generating opportunities
- Social personal financial advisory service that enables consumers to identify and interact with their peer group on discovering personal finance best practices
- Social media stream filtering tool to ensure that you are seeing the posts that matter
- Daily deal management service that helps consumer and merchants maximize the value of their daily deal interactions
What is LaunchBox Digital?
LaunchBox Digital, now based in Durham, NC, is the longest-running mid-Atlantic technology innovation accelerator. Each year seven to ten innovative new technology companies are selected from a pool of hundreds of applicants, receive $20,000 in investment and are mentored and advised by some of the most successful entrepreneurs, innovators and executives in the area throughout an intensive 12 week program. Through weekly meetings with their advisors, the entrepreneurs are challenged to identify and validate a huge market opportunity, develop a service to address the market opportunity, test their business model and articulate the opportunity for potential investors.
Please join us in Durham on January 11, 2011 to meet the LaunchBox10 entrepreneurs, learn about these great early stage investment opportunities, interact with your early stage investing colleagues and see first hand the innovation happening in North Carolina!
Register Here: http://launchboxdemoday.eventbrite.com